Free Keyholding with Remote CCTV Monitoring
In Company News By ClearView Communications, 2nd March 2016
To celebrate our new monitoring facilities we are giving you the opportunity to receive one year’s free keyholding registration when you sign up for CCTV monitoring.
This means we will cover the cost of your keyholding registration fee for a mobile response service for the first year of any CCTV monitoring & response package.
Upgrading our centre, upgrading your security!
Your security is our number one priority – so we’ve upgraded our remote monitoring centre!
Our upgraded monitoring centre means we can accommodate more staff and handle more calls. This provides you with a quicker, more effective response. We can monitor your internal and external CCTV cameras, all from our central monitoring station.
Why choose remote monitoring?
- Improved detection monitoring of your premises means increased security
- More cost effective than traditional security methods, such as manned guards
- 24/7 surveillance of your premises and support
- Immediate key holder or police response to any incidents
- Prevents false alarms as live and recorded images are monitored
Why choose ClearView for keyholding?
We draw on over 20 years of security experience and committed to providing you with the best remote monitoring solution. All CCTV operators are experienced security officers who hold all relevant accreditation including an SIA CCTV license.
If you’re interested in finding out how we can help, book your free site survey now! Alternatively you can email email@example.com.