Job Opening: Fire & Security Engineer
Reporting to the Operations Director and the Lead Fire and Security Engineer, this role is responsible for installation electronic fire systems and security equipment. This multi-skilled role will also be required to support with planned preventative maintenance and call-outs on existing fire and security systems.
Download the full job description – Job Description Fire & Security Engineer (External)
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Deliver service, maintenance of fire systems and equipment that is in line with current BAFE standards
- Servicing of security systems and equipment to NSI requirements
- Respond to demand service calls on all types of systems that is required for client and customer requirements
- At the completion of each installation ensure all administration/documentation
- Provide good quality written reports of activities completed at customers’ sites
- Make recommendations for additions/replacements to improve customers’ existing systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience of installation of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, and Access Control, and Fire Systems
- Product experience with Galaxy, Texecom, Indigo Vision, Hik Vision, Paxton, Nedap,
- FIA trained to BS 5839 standards fire system installation & testing and alarm system maintenance
- Experience of working to BAFE and NSI standards.
- Fire Installation ECS card or equivalent
- Holder of a Full driving license.
Interested in applying?
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and a covering note to; HR@clearview-communications.com
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood ClearView Communications Job applicant privacy notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
View ClearView Communications’ Job applicant privacy notice – Job Applicant Privacy Notice