ClearView was formed in 1996 and was initially set up to provide bespoke equipment to the police market. Since then, the company has branched in to supplying a range of security products, to a wide range of different market sectors. We also look after a range of differing sites, from residential houses, to primary schools, to large multi-site corporations and many more.
Our Mission & Values
ClearView’s mission is clear – we want to become the company you can call on to keep you safe and support you both now and in the future.
- Responsive to staff and customers by listening closely to their needs in order to best meet their requirements.
- Reliable, efficient and fair through a consistent, open and honest culture, therefore providing excellent customer service.
- Effectively working together in order to deliver outstanding service.
What we do:
Our core security solutions and services include:
- Access Control
- Intruder Detection
- Fire Detection
- Service & Maintenance
- Integrated Security Systems
You can be confident you have a trusted partner in ClearView because of our excellent technical skills and industry expertise. Evidence of our pedigree is provided by accreditation from organisations including:
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) – NACOSS Gold (SS QS 101)
- BS EN ISO90001:2015
- Investors in People
- Constructionline Gold
- Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- ISO 45001: 2018
- ISO 14001: 2015
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Gate Safe
Customised Solutions Designed by Specialists
We conduct an in-depth review of your existing infrastructure, we are then able to design a customised solution that will truly meet your business needs. Our professional security advisers use this consultative approach in order to suggest the right technology solutions, to meet your security aims.