Job Opening: Business Development Manager
ClearView Communications are currently looking for a field based Business Development Manager to join our growing sales workforce. You’ll be responsible for developing client relationships and providing bespoke security advice to both our new and existing clients.
Reporting to the UK Group Sales Director, the Business Development Manager’s role is responsible for profitability and developing the company’s installations and service & maintenance contracts within a defined geographical location (Southeast London & Kent), as well as being allocated to one or two discreet verticals (Construction/M&E Contractors).
The systems we provide include: CCTV, intruder alarm, access control, ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition), fire safety and more.
Download the full job description – Business Development Manager – JD June 2018
Location: Account management will cover installation and maintenance contracts , focusing on Southeast London and Kent
Benefits: Base salary + commission + expense account + laptop + company car + 25 days holiday (exc. bank holidays)
- Collaborate directly within the existing sales and marketing team
- Primarily develop sales of new service contracts (and cross and up-selling)
- Develop sales of security systems installations
- Conduct site surveys to assess customer needs
- Presentation of proposals to customers
- Account management
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations
- Prepare and implement weekly and monthly sales forecast
- Achieve and exceed set KPI targets for appointments, quotes and sales
- Maintain up-to-date sales forecast records via the company’s CRM system
- Stakeholder management.
Interested in applying?
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org