Sales Operations Manager
This is a multi-skilled role working within a central function of Sales and Marketing. The role will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and is expected to work to the highest levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, whilst ensuring maximum efficiency.
The primary function of the role is to drive incoming enquiries through the sales process to shorten the sales cycle, ensuring maximum top line sales growth and optimum customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have managed, delegated and communicated to a team effectively and possess strong organisational, planning and IT skills.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for proactively driving growth in the sales (multi-channel) enquiries pipeline.
- Ensure that all incoming enquiries are either; allocated to a seller if appropriate and followed up in a timely fashion, or allocated to the design team and followed up on a timely fashion
- Generate internal sales quotations to clients and manage this pipeline in accordance with the sales process
- By helping to manage the day to day sales process at tactical level, you will contribute to the achievement of sales quotas
- Support with the tactical running of the field sales team with emphasis on achieving 45 meetings per month.
- Answer the sales line and direct enquiries accordingly and Support sales related customer problem solving
- Support with the organisation of sales meetings and monitor actions and timescales
- Manage the order input process to ensure that all revenue is realised in the month
- On a regular schedule, manage CRM adoption and data integrity with the field Sales Team to ensure forecasting accuracy
The above list of activities are not exhaustive.
- Salary – £ Competitive
- Commission Scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Holiday Exchange (Buying and selling holiday)
- Company Pension
To learn more about this role, you can download the full job description by clicking on the following link :
Sales Operations Manager Job Description
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and a covering note to; HR@clearview-communications.com. By submitting your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood ClearView Communications Job applicant privacy notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.
To view ClearView Communications Job applicant privacy notice, click here – Job Applicant Privacy Notice