Who is the NHS SBS?
NHS Shared Business Services is a national provider for a range of Health and Corporate Services Framework Agreements.
Established in 2005 by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), not only are NHS SBS internationally renowned in their field, they are one of the leading shared service providers worldwide. In partnership with Sopra Steria, they provide corporate services to the NHS, including Finance & Accounting, Employment Services, Procurement, and Innovation & Technology services.
The NHS SBS supply to all Public Sector Authorities including:
- NHS Trusts (acute, community and mental health)
- Local Councils
- Education Colleges and Universities
- Housing Associations
- The Blue Light Services
Our partnership with NHS SBS:
In 2018, ClearView successfully completed the tender process, allowing us to become an approved supplier for ANPR and Carpark management systems for the NHS. This was achievable through our industry-leading accreditations, qualification, as well as our knowledge and experience in designing and providing bespoke security solutions.
Carpark Management Systems:
Managed by the NHS SBS, ‘The Car Park Management and Infrastructure’ Framework gives the NHS access to a one-stop solution covering all their car parking needs. The framework provides a wide range of solutions, including Car park Management Solutions, ANPR, barrier control, payment machines, electric car charging points, cycle parking and more. This framework supports the Government’s green agenda, ‘The Road to Zero‘ by offering cycle parking infrastructure and electric vehicle charging.
The framework provides many benefits to the NHS:
- Direct access to a list of approved suppliers on the framework, meeting their compliance requirements.
- Aare able to request multi quotes from qualified suppliers to meet their bespoke requirements at a competitive price.
- The framework supports the Government’s green agenda, ‘The Road to Zero’.
- Comprehensive proposal to provide a wide range of services and products as both a single and bundled service.
ClearView’s award-winning GateREG ANPR system brings a new level of capability to licence plate recognition, and our experts can advise you on the optimal type and location of your ANPR cameras to ensure best results. The system provides a host of services including:
- Control of vehicle barriers, gates, traffic lights and message signs
- Email or SMS notification of visitor arrival
- Recording of all vehicle site activity
- ‘Wiegand’ output for access control integration
- Live and historical car park data usage
- Security prompts for blacklisted vehicle
- Reading of UK, European and Arabic number plates
If you are interested in our ANPR systems including innovative GateREG ANPR solution, please click here for more details.