ClearView has passed another International Fire Consultants (IFC) audit. The audit covered our passive fire protection (fire stopping) processes and the documentation we store and produce for all installations and projects. We have an on-site audit booked for next month to assess the compliance of our engineers’ fire stopping installation works and to ensure they are carrying out works safely and in accordance with our risk assessments and method statements. This did not include any work covering fire door installations, fire door repairs and remedial work, or fire door maintenance. We are audited separately for fire door works.
The IFC passive fire protection auditor looked at:
- RAMS – Health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements
- How we issue certification at the end of a project
- Our quality management system – our processes for how we deal with fire stopping enquiries/quotes/projects
- Customer service (complaints process)
- How we log job sheets/engineer work on BORIS
The IFC are a UKAS accredited and internationally recognised certification body.
We are committed to providing and installing high quality, certified fire door and fire stopping products from the best UK manufacturers. All products used by ClearView has been independently tested to ensure compliance with all relevant British Standards. Take a look at ClearView’s industry leading accreditations. Alternatively for more information on our fire protection services contact one of our specialists.