You will be responsible for ensuring that the Fire team provides safe, compliant repairs and services for our Public and Commercial clients. Developing an engaged and focused team to provide exceptional service and reports.
- Build, manage and develop a team of Fire Engineers to ensure skills and knowledge available support our fire contracts
- Ensure all works carried our is compliant to relevant audit standards
- Support the Programme Manager to ensure all projects are being undertaken to the outlined specifications and timescales, identifying variations as required
- Undertake audits to ensure any high risk non-compliance are addressed
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients to focus on retention of contracts and growth within the Fire Alarm security systems
- Work with the Security and Passive Fire Teams to ensure processes are followed to allow your department to work effectively