We are looking for a Project Manager/Surveyor who has experience in Fire Stopping and/or Fire Doors to support our Fire Protection Unit.
You will be working closely with our Sales Director on the Fire Protection side of the business to support and develop this expanding division, which provides consultancy for the construction and commercial sector.
- Visiting sites to undertake surveys.
- Produce quotes and schedules of work to ensure the correct resources, products and sub contractors are allocated to each project.
- Project management activities including regulatory and agreed organisational quality standards for the delivery on client sites.
- Attend sites to review the running of projects in line with schedule, and resources and maintain client relationships.
- Managing costs and subcontractors and produce reports in the support of management and issuing of International Fire Consultant certificates
- Compliance with H & S, regulatory and ISO standards