ClearView are pleased to introduce a new range of explosion proof HD CCTV cameras for use in hazardous zones.
These cameras are ATEX certified which ensures that the equipment is in compliance with all EU regulations for being installed in hazardous areas.
Why chose ATEX HD cameras?
Offering ATEX certified intrinsically safe cameras gives you the guarantee that your camera system will work efficiently even when the equipment is exposed to extreme conditions and hazardous environments.
The ATEX cameras are uniquely designed to for use in explosion-prone areas. Whereas electrical equipment can often create sparks internally, the ATEX cameras are specifically designed without any component which may produce sparks. This is essential as any sparks in a hazardous area may ignite flammable substances which are present in the air.
- Constructed of stainless steel, grade 316L
- Operates between temperatures -55°C to +60°C
- Temperature controlled heater/blower
- 1080p high definition megapixel image quality
- Explosion proof housing
- Operates in low lighting (0.02 lux low light sensitivity)
These cameras are ideal for any areas which face extreme weather and hazardous conditions, including:
- Marine vessels
- Tanker depots
- Oil and gas refineries
- Chemical and pharmaceutical plants
- Fuelling stations
- Munitions and Storage depots
To find out more about the ATEX HD cameras or to request a demonstration, please contact us, call +44 (0)1245 214104 or email [email protected].