Full Time / Flexi Hours
This role will be responsible for data entry and administrative support for the day-to-day financial processes. Including dealing with creating invoices and loading financial information onto internal systems.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Chasing due and overdue invoices escalating to Finance Manager when required
- Liaising and co-ordinating with Account Managers prior to putting accounts on hold when there is non payment of debts.
job role details
- Raising and issuing invoices and credit notes to clients accurately, on time and within line of terms of business
- Sending for completion New Customer account forms and supplier forms if required.
- Setting up client accounts on internal CRM system, including undertaking credit check processes ready for approval by the Accounts Manager.
- Producing and sending statements and/or receipts to customers and dealing with queries
- Processing invoices through third party client portals
job role details
- Experience in Finance Administration
- Experience of data entry into accountancy software (Xero, Sage or similar)
- Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and
- High level of diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to identify route cause of issues and recommend improvements
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external customers
If you have the required skills and experience, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in this industry, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Don’t miss your chance to join our team – apply today!
Ask a Question
Use this if you are contacting us about the role for the first time.
You will ultimately need to complete our full application form. Dont worry you can save it and come back to it later if you do not have all the information to hand.