Job Opportunity: HR & Training Manager
We’re hiring a HR & Training Manager to join our team! You’ll work closely with our management team to ensure the wellbeing and training needs of all employees.
Salary: Commensurate with skill set and knowledge
Location: Based at our Chelmsford office
- Contribute as a key member of the Company’s management board
- To brief the MD and Directors/Line Managers of Legislation updates to ensure the Company is kept up to date and works with legislation for business success
- Ensure all staff are recruited, inducted, managed and trained in a consistent, professional manner at all times and at all levels
- Provide leadership around health and safety and data protection.
- Proven experience of HR Management and HR Administration.
- Proven and evidenced record of Performance Management
- Hands on HR & Training experience within a privately owned SME culture
- CIPD Qualification
- Excellent Interpersonal and IT skills
- Knowledge of the Security Industry
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 Management Systems.
Download or view the job description – HR & Training Manager – Job Description 2017
How do I apply?
Call 01245 214104 for more information about the job role. Alternatively, send your CV to Julie Page at firstname.lastname@example.org