External marine security cameras can be provided meeting:
- IP66 rating – protection against high pressure water jets from any direction
- IP67 – protection against temporary immersion
- IP68 rating – protection against long period water immersion
Two options of marine camera casing are available:
- Aluminium housing extrusion – pre-treated with extremely durable marine weatherproof epoxy coating that also prevents UV radiation damage
- AISI316L extra low-carbon grade stainless steel housing – specifically designed for marine high corrosion resistance.
ClearView’s marine cameras are available as fixed, PTZ, dome, analogue, IP, optical or thermal.
To ensure that marine CCTV cameras do not interfere with safe navigation of the ship and with radio-communications, where bridge-mounted, cameras can be provided with
- BS EN 60945:2002 certification – maritime navigation and radio communication equipment
- BS IEC 60533:1999 certification – electrical and electronic installations in ships
All marine surveillance units include:
- Integral heaters and thermostats
- Separate sun shields to ensure the camera is kept cool
Marine cameras are available with BNC video, IP or Ethernet over Power (EoP) output with options for wall, corner and pole mounting and can be fully integrated with Video Analytics systems.
Ship Security Surveillance Systems
With 20,000 sq ft headquarters in Chelmsford, Essex, ClearView design, supply, install and maintain vessel security surveillance systems throughout the world. We can provide marine camera solutions utilising a range of leading CCTV manufacturers.
Contact us today about your marine CCTV requirements or call 01245 214104 to speak to a member of our team.