Flexible solutions for when you need to install cameras quickly to provide surveillance fast.
Once it starts to occur in an area, crime has a habit of growing fast and uncontrollably. To nip criminal activity and anti-social behaviour (ASB) in the bud, there is a need to provide CCTV coverage quickly.
However, the complexities of today’s world create barriers to rapid deployment of CCTV. Some of the main drawbacks of conventional solutions include:
- Significant capital and installation costs
- Making a well-proven business case for every camera
- At last, cameras are installed and…the problem has moved on
Today, to provide effective surveillance capability fast, you need a solution which minimises capital and installation costs, can be deployed rapidly, and re-deployed just as quickly to meet operational requirements.
The business case for the ClearView Rapid Deployment Camera (RDC) is that it is a silver bullet for organisations and businesses which face the challenge of installing CCTV quickly.
ClearView’s Rapid Deployment Camera
- Mount to a wall, corner, or existing infrastructure such as a street lamp
- ‘Plug ‘n’ Play’ power feed via commando socket connector
- Integrated wireless PTP, PTMP, Wi-Fi and 3/4G support
- Rapid re-deployment to move cameras to where they are needed quickly
- Solar and wireless options for isolated, remote and difficult
Improve the ability to quickly increase protection
- Train stations
- Private estates
- Construction sites
- Farms and agricultural land
- Town councils
- Business parks
- Industrial sites and areas
- Residential areas
- Skate parks, play areas, leisure centres
- Shopping centres
- Town centres
- Housing estates
- Retails parks
- Hospital and healthcare external areas