Job Opportunity: Service Delivery Director
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for a new challenge in leading a team of people to exceed our company KPIs and personal targets? We’ve got a position open for a Service Delivery Director at our office in Chelmsford, Essex. Find out how to apply below.
Salary: Commensurate with knowledge and skillset
- Demonstrate effective and integrity led leadership and deliver departmental profit growth
- Demonstrate effective management of departmental cost and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead on customer service for ClearView.
- Manage key client relationships.
- Develop a responsive, high standard sub-contracted engineering team.
- As part of the requirements of BS8473 the Service Delivery Director is the SPE (Systems Performance Executive) with responsibility for monitoring and analysis of unwanted alarms and troublesome systems.
- Exercise comprehensive oversight of departmental process efficiency and project delivery cost.
- Ensure that valuations are prepared so that the invoices always reflect a minimum of work completed and the commitments made by the company.
How do I apply?
Call 01245 214104 for more information about the job role. Alternatively, send your CV to Julie Page at email@example.com