Fire Safety Solutions & Fire Protection Services
On average, around 23,500 fires occur each year in non-residential buildings in the UK, with around 20 people losing their lives and over 1,100 people suffering from fire related injuries annually. Therefore, having an appropriate fire safety solution in place is absolutely vital.
ClearView offer a selection of cost-effective and dependable fire safety equipment, fire alarm maintenance and training services to keep your staff, assets and premises safe.
ClearView fire protection services can:
- Design and install your fire alarm system
- Maintain your fire alarms so they activate when they need to
- Maintain your fire extinguishers to ensure they work when you need them to
- Undertake your fire risk assessment to comply with legislation and insurance requirements
- Carry out fire training for your fire marshal or warden staff
Know the Risks to Your Business
Did you know that 67% of fires occur out of hours when buildings are closed and that 25% of businesses, affected by serious fire, never recover? Rapid response is crucial to stop a minor fire becoming a major disaster.
As an organisation, it is your responsibility to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and keeping your staff, assets and premises safe is your main priority. Most fires are preventable if your fire systems are fully functional and certified to the correct British Standards.
You can protect yourself from disruption and financial loss by having the correct fire systems, procedures and training in place, ensuring your premise is adequately protected from fire hazards 365/24/7. Most of these losses are avoidable if proactive measures are taken.
How Can ClearView’s Fire Safety Consultants Help You?
We have a team of highly qualified and knowledgeable fire safety engineers who can advise you on the right equipment for your business, whether you’re a single location or a multi-site organisation.
What Does Your Business Need?
Having the right fire systems and processes in your organisation will give you:
• Complete reliability – your fire systems will always works when you need them to
• Highly trained engineers ensuring a fast response
• Highest first time fix rates – because we come prepared
• Full compliance, meeting your legal and insurance obligations
• Regular maintenance inspections and risk assessments to put your mind at ease
Save money with Synergy Service & Maintenance
ClearView offer you an excellent maintenance service for your fire safety equipment. Alternatively if you have other fire and security equipment you can save time and money by combining the cover all at once with our bespoke Synergy security service and maintenance package for a monthly fixed fee.