Fire Door Installer
Due to expansion of the Fire Division ClearView and extensive planned works we are looking for an experienced carpenter/fire door installer with experience in working within construction/repair and maintenance service using a risk-based approach. The role will be client site based mainly London and the South East and occasional UK wide travel.
job role details
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Install certified fire door sets.
- Measure and survey doors.
- Repair frames and upgrade fire doors.
- Change door closers and reducing door gaps.
- Any aspect of fire door maintenance.
- Complete relevant documentation and findings with photos for sign off and certificates to be issued.
- Ensure all site Health and Safety requirements are met.
job role requirements
- Installation certified – FIRAS or IFC.
- Experience in joinery and carpentry.
- Ability to use own initiative and problem solve.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge and awareness of Health Safety on site.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Ability to work on Tablet with Bolster/Boris and/or One Trace experience ideal.
- Salary £45,000 – £50,000 d.o.e.
- Company Van and Fuel Car – you pay back any personal miles used.
- 22 days holiday with company closure during Christmas week and all Bank Holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance with Spouse and/or Family optional benefit.
- Death in Service up to 3 times salary.
- External Employee Assistant Programme with internal certified Mental Health First Aiders.
This role will require Security Clearance and the offer of employment will be dependent on this being passed to the relevant level.
If you have the required skills and experience, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in the passive fire industry, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Don’t miss your chance to join our team – apply today!
Ask a Question
Use this if you are contacting us about the role for the first time.