Explosion Proof CCTV Cameras
Protect Your Hazardous Work Areas with Our CCTV Explosion-Proof Camera Systems! Designed to meet the most stringent requirements, our cameras are built to withstand the toughest conditions and provide reliable surveillance.
Explosion-proof camera systems
From our headquarters in Chelmsford, Essex, we can supply explosion-proof camera systems nationwide and overseas.
Our explosion-proof systems are available in a variety of formats, including:
- Explosion-proof IP cameras
- Explosion-proof analogue cameras
- Explosion-proof PTZ cameras
- Explosion-proof CCTV domes
- Explosion-proof Wireless CCTV systems
With stringent certifications, explosion-proof housed cameras enable safe, effective surveillance for chemical sites, oil and gas facilities, food processing plants and numerous other hazardous environments.
Powered by ATEX
ATEX explosion-proof cameras are specialized cameras designed for use in hazardous areas where flammable gases or dust may be present. These cameras meet strict European Union ATEX (Atmosphères Explosibles) standards for safety and are certified for use in these environments.
Made from durable materials, such as stainless steel, and are weatherproof to protect against harsh conditions. They also include features, such as sunshields, heaters, and wipers, to ensure they are functional in hazardous areas.
The main purpose of these cameras is to provide reliable surveillance in potentially explosive environments, while also ensuring the safety of workers and the facility.
ClearView’s range of ATEX explosion-proof cameras meet the following specifications:
- ATEX certification II 2 G Ex d IIC T6
- Weatherproof protection standard IP66
- Manufactured from stainless steel AISI 316 L
- Includes sunshield, wall bracket, thermostat and heater
- Available heater voltages 24,110 or 230 Vac
- Heater T on 15 ±4 °C – T off 23 ±3 °C
- Wiper available as option
- Frontal window diameter Ø 75 mm
- Internal useful length 250 mm
- Corner mount and pole mounting options
get a quote
ATEX Cameras from ClearView!
Don’t wait to protect your hazardous areas! Contact ClearView Communications today to learn more about the installation or procurement of our ATEX explosion-proof cameras.
Our team of experts will work with you to find the best solution for your needs and help ensure the safety of your workers and facility. With top-quality cameras and a wide range of security products, you can trust ClearView to provide you with the protection you need. So why wait? Get in touch with us now and take the first step towards a safer future.