Job Opening: Security Engineer
Reporting into the Operations Director and Lead Security Engineer, this is a multi-skilled role that is responsible for the Installation and service support of security equipment and systems.
Download the full job description – Security Engineer Job Description 2018 – June
- Knowledge and proven experience of CCTV, ANPR, intruder, access control, barriers, intercom, IT products and
- Knowledge and proven experience in maintaining, installing and commissioning
- Flexible to working hours and ‘Going the extra mile’
- Proven experience of excellent internal and external communications
- Ability to provide detailed engineering reports.
- Service, repair and commission new installations of various security systems
- Carry out planned installation projects for commercial and domestic customers
- Adapt in verbal communication to proactively solve problems with an analytical approach
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Ability to install, commission and service core range of security systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms
- Full driving licence
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to diagnose network related faults with software or hardware
- Knowledge of networking including port forwarding
- Setup and commission of intruder signalling equipment and site takeovers
- Fault finding skills.
Interested in applying?
To apply for this position, please send your CV to HR@clearview-communications.com