ClearView provides Jump Street fire and security installations and maintenance.
Jump Street Colchester opened its doors in 2015 as the first trampoline park in Essex, later opening Essex’s biggest trampoline park in Chelmsford.
ClearView has looked after Jump Street’s CCTV and intruder alarm systems, at both their Colchester and Chelmsford sites since 2017. Including a bespoke system installation for Jump Street Colchester called ‘JS TV’. We configured, installed, and commissioned an access reader alongside a CCTV system, so that when you scan a wristband on the basketball and high jumping, the camera will record you for a 30 second period. The customer can then scan their wristband at the end of the day or after their session and access all their downloadable footage.
After successfully installing and maintaining the sites security systems and building a good relationship with the client, ClearView were awarded and now maintains all the fire and security systems at both sites, including any additional installations and remedial works.
Jump Street faced several requirements in managing the diverse fire and security systems across its two sites. The main requirements included:
- Jump Street had to adhere to stringent safety regulations, including fire safety and safeguarding standards, to guarantee a safe environment for visitors and staff.
- As a popular recreational venue, any system downtime could disrupt business operations and potentially compromise safety. Jump Street required a proactive approach to prevent system failures and minimise downtime.
ClearView implemented a proactive maintenance strategy for all fire and security systems. Regular inspections, servicing, and testing of CCTV cameras, intruder alarms, fire alarms, and emergency lighting were carried out to identify and address potential issues before they arise. Additionally, ClearView takes charge of the routine examination and upkeep of fire extinguishers and fire doors, assuring their operational efficiency and compliance with safety standards. After conducting a fire door survey at both sites at the beginning of the year, we are currently undergoing the remedial works of all required fire doors.
Our service team schedule all regular preventative maintenance visits and installation works in advance with the client. By consolidating Jump Street’s maintenance needs into a comprehensive fire and security synergy package and leveraging our team’s extensive knowledge of local fire safety regulations and standards, we’ve delivered ultimate peace of mind that their systems are working at all times, whilst freeing up staff resources and reducing costs.
ClearView’s proactive approach to fire and security system management brought significant benefits to Jump Street’s Colchester and Chelmsford sites:
- Regulatory Compliance: Jump Street remained fully compliant with local fire safety regulations and standards.
- Minimised Downtime: The proactive maintenance strategy adopted by ClearView significantly reduced system downtime, ensuring uninterrupted operations and a positive customer experience.
- Peace of Mind: The management and staff at Jump Street gained peace of mind knowing that their fire and security systems were professionally managed, leaving them free to focus on providing an enjoyable experience for their customers.
ClearView’s partnership with Jump Street in managing and maintaining their fire and security systems and carrying out installation works at both sites proved to be highly successful. With a focus on integration, compliance, we ensured that Jump Street’s entertainment centres remained safe and secure, further enhancing their reputation as a leading venue for thrilling and enjoyable activities.